Profile Laser & SkinCare’s Covid-19 Clinic Etiquette
We are taking our reopening very seriously! We are limiting the number of staff and clients inside at one time, disinfecting the reception area multiple times a day, and disinfecting each treatment room thoroughly after each client. It is important to us that our clients and staff feel safe and comfortable coming to Profile.
Please follow the guidelines below to ensure a smooth and safe reopening for everyone. Thank you for your cooperation, we can’t wait to service you again!
1. Appointment only. Please schedule your service beforehand. We are not taking any walk-ins for the time being.
2. Please inform us in advance if you have any symptoms or are feeling unwell and we will be happy to reschedule your appointment. Clients who are feeling unwell will be denied service.
3. Clients are to arrive on their own. No children, friends, family, or pets should accompany you to your appointment. If a client requires assistance, a family member may accompany the client. In case of assistance required throughout the service, the family member must follow the same safety protocols any regular client would.
4. Bring and wear your own face mask. Clients who are not wearing a face mask or facial covering will be denied entry and rescheduled.
5. Please phone us when you arrive and stay outside or in your car until we are ready for you.
6. Wash / sanitize your hands upon arrival and after your service.
7. Please do not bring in outside food or beverages. We will not be distributing any refreshments or light snacks. We will have bottled water available, in original packaging, if needed.
8. For retail-only sales, please contact us with any inquiries and to order in advance to pick up at the salon (curbside pickup). Walk-ins for retail sales will not be permitted at this time.